BOHEMIAN wedding with capital everything in Barcelona!!! This very hot but very cool summer wedding in Casa Felix was just a dream to photograph, simple boho details that fit the masia perfectly combined with wild flowers for deco and family style bbq for dinner. Paul and Minnie if your life together will be anything like your wedding day you are a very lucky couple and I wish you all the very best and happiest in the world!
I’ll let these two tell you a bit more about their wedding personally:
– What was the theme/look of your day?
– Why did you choose your venue?
It simply fitted our vision perfectly, it was the very first place we found when searching and nothing else compared
– What did you love about the look/feel of it?
How relaxed and informal it was
– Who was your dress by and why did you love it?
Custom made, as a two piece it was very unique
– What flowers were used predominantly and why?
We had a mixture but the sunflowers were a predominant feature and really set it off well
– What was on the menu? Why did you choose this food?
We had a buffet type bbq menu which kept things flowing and meant guests weren’t forced to stay in seats in the sweltering heat
– Cake: 3 tier naked cake with vanilla buttercream filling & topped with fresh fruit. It was delicious and everyone had a piece
– Apart from the ceremony, which was your favourite moment of the day?
Dancing the night away in the barn
– What made you laugh out loud?
The speeches & also everyone dancing away in the barn
– What made you cry?
Emotional leading upto ceremony & seeing each other.
My gran (Philomena) unfortunately passed away some time before the wedding, my friend gave me a gift before the ceremony of a charm with a small framed picture of my gran for my bouquet .
– Who was the first on the dancefloor? Who was the last?
US for both!
– What advice/tips would you give to brides-to-be still planning their big day?
Go with what you truly want, don’t stress too much. All that matters is that you and your fiancée are in love and tying the knot in front of loved ones.