Last year was awesome and there is honestly not much more I could ask for in this new year. Of course everything could always be more, better, shinier and I could always be fitter, healthier or more organised… but the glass is always half full in my kitchen, I’m healthy, happy, loved, I get to travel and work my dream job, so overall I have nothing nothing nothing to complain about, which of course doesn’t mean that some things could not be improved. 🙂 I’m not very good with resolutions but there are a few things I’m hoping to achieve or improve a bit this year and if I write it down, I immediately feel more accountable so here we go… my new year’s mini resolutions & goals! What are some of yours?!
1. Shoot more FILM!
2. Take more pictures of my family
3. Learn to surf
4. Run more
5. Drink more water
6. Only buy things I really love
7. Cook more and try more new recipes
8. Read more (at least one book a month, any recommendations?)
9. Organize more inspirational shoots with vendors I love
10. Blog more about my travels
Photo shot on 35mm FujiSuperia 400 film and developed by Carmencita Film Lab