I´ve always been more of a bag person than a shoe person, so it´s only logical that I´d wanna own looooots of camera bags too. Don´t let it fool you though coz right now the number of camera bags I own is exactly ZERO. I used to own and love a black Theit Bossi bag, but unfortunately it got stolen a few months ago, so since then I´m just carrying my gear wrapped up in pashmina scarves in regular handbags. (very baaaaad!) I´m definitely on the market for a new tote and I´m amazed and overwhelmed by the amount of gorgeous bags for female photographers on the market right now. (Long gone the days of ugly black guy bags) What do you think? Which one is your favorite? or better… what camera bag do u use?
1. Ona – The Venice Bag (in Camel) beautiful, buttery, full grain leather camera bag. I think I´d use this beauty even if I´m not bringing my camera with me! 🙂 TOTALLY IN LOVE!!!!
2. THEIT – The Bossi Bag (in Black) this used to be my camera bag until it got stolen from me a few months ago (long story!) I sure think about replacing it as I loved it to pieces.
3. JILL-E Suede Black Rolling Camera Case this one is probably the oldest of my wishes… so pretty and practical!
4. Kelly Moore LIBBY (in Black) it´s huge, it fits everything but still looks feminine and nothing like a camera bag. MAJOR SWOON!
5. The SHOOTSAC This would be my perfect companion on weddings. Lets you change lenses fast and without any fuss… not to mention that thanks to its neopren material and ergonomic shape its super comfy too.
6. CALUMET Photo The Rolling Camera Bag Plus Not gonna lie… this is ugly, but while it lacks in the beauty department it sure makes up in the comfort and travel friendly department. I travel to 90% of my shoots by plane, so a trusty roller which also doubles as a backpack does sound like the most rational choice for me right now.